Remember when I was at that scary ass warehouse for a photoshoot? Well this is what it was for! xoVain wanted to give me a makeunder as you can see by the picture above! You can read about my makeunder HERE!
For my look, they gave me a healthy, dewy complexion and had me wear a vintage wedding dress. For those of you at home who want to know the process, here are the products they used and what they did.
1. A moisturizer was used as a primer and then they dabbed a teeny bit of Lift Lumiére Firming and Smoothing Fluid Makeup under my eyes and around my nose with a sponge.
2. Then they used NARS Cream Blush in Enchanted.
3. They lined my lower lashes, my eyelid creases, and my brows with the darker eye shadow in the Bellissima Duo Eyeshadow NARS compact.
4. They used Chanel Inimitable Mascara on my lashes.
5. Then they used YSL Rouge Volupté on my lips, and a dab of Josie Maran Argan High Gloss Lip Quench on my eyelids.
6. On my hair they used Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray.