Remember when I was at that scary ass warehouse for a photoshoot? Well this is what it was for! xoVain wanted to give me a makeunder as you can see by the picture above! You can read about my makeunder HERE!
For my look, they gave me a healthy, dewy complexion and had me wear a vintage wedding dress. For those of you at home who want to know the process, here are the products they used and what they did.
1. A moisturizer was used as a primer and then they dabbed a teeny bit of Lift Lumiére Firming and Smoothing Fluid Makeup under my eyes and around my nose with a sponge.
2. Then they used NARS Cream Blush in Enchanted.
3. They lined my lower lashes, my eyelid creases, and my brows with the darker eye shadow in the Bellissima Duo Eyeshadow NARS compact.
4. They used Chanel Inimitable Mascara on my lashes.
5. Then they used YSL Rouge Volupté on my lips, and a dab of Josie Maran Argan High Gloss Lip Quench on my eyelids.
6. On my hair they used Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray.
Burberry top from etsy, with a MK cardigan thrown over✌ #errandday
Last week I told you that every week I’m going to post my favorite songs from my pandora stations that make my cardio FUN to help motivate you guys who are trying to get fit like me!
I’ve decided I’m going to start off with Kaskade radio: Kaskade – 4AM.
Listen while you read:
Now this isn’t your typical rage workout track, but for me it works. In a weird way. I have a big imagination if you haven’t noticed. So for this particular Kaskade track, I pretend I’m running up a hill in a workout scene of a love movie. I’m the girl in love with Prince Charming, working out to a love song , with my hair flowing in the wind in a sexy bebe track suit… If that doesn’t spell weirdo, I don’t know what does. This is how I get through my cardio. Playing pretend, or house as I call it, in my head.
Is anyone else a weirdo like me?! How do you get through your cardio sessions?!
Never be bullied into silence. Accept no ones definition of your life, define yourself❤