Today was cleaning day. It’s only appropriate to rock red lipstick in lounge clothes.
There are nine things I can’t leave the house without! Look through the gallery to read why these items are essentials to have on me before I go out!
1. My Lorenzo Necklace: Every time I leave Lorenzo it just gets harder and harder. So having my Lorenzo necklace makes me feel… More HERE.
2. My Blush Palette: Contouring my face is an obsession. I love how just a few dabs of blush and bronzer can make your cheek bones look phenomenal. I even use… More HERE.
3. Lipstick: I hate having boring, non-lipstick lips. Lipstick defines your whole face and is a must in my book! I just make sure to kiss… More HERE.
4. Cellphone: I’d say I’m addicted to my cell. Whether it be texting my… More HERE.
5. Perfume: I’m really cheesy and I only wear… More HERE.
I had so much fun hosting the MTV Club New Year’s Eve with JWoWW! Check out this video footage I took from behind the scenes!
2013 starts with my beautiful family ❤ Indulging in dessert to celebrate a sweet New Year! Layer of brownie, chocolate mousse, whip cream, Oreos and Rocher chocolates ✌❤
We had an amazing time hosting last night, but it didn’t start off too easy! In rehearsal we killed it! But once it was time to go live, OUR TELEPROMPTER WAS BLANK. So we basically improvised the whole first act and I felt like a deer in headlights but thank god I just made up things to say! Overall, even though me and Jenni messed up a couple times , we had an AMAZING time and I think we did awesome our first time hosting! I now know my next calling in life…The FEMALE version of Mario Lopez! I want to be a host!!!!